Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Was It Worth It?



This period of my life was hell. I am not going to sugar coat it by saying that it was not all that bad, because it was, trust me. The surgery and recovery were absolutely brutal. I would never ever want to go through this again in my life and I pray that I do not ever have to get more of my spine fused later on.

Do I wish that I never got the surgery? Absolutely not I am so relieved that I got this surgery. It has changed my life so much in so many good ways.

I may not be able to move my back or bend over, but I do not miss being able to move and bend in ways I cannot anymore. I do not even realize that it is a limitation because it became a part of me.

I hope whoever is reading my blog will be informed about this journey. If you are in the same position I have been in, I hope my blog can give you the support and information throughout the process to wether or not you should get the surgery. I greatly encourage this surgery to anyone who has scoliosis or kyphosis. It has changed my life for the better.

If you have any questions about this please comment on any post of mine or email me at Malice1999@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to talk to you!

Image result for smiley face emoji


No comments:

Post a Comment