Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Introduction

Hello, my beautiful readers! My name is Bailey. I'm currently 16 years old and I live in Georgia, USA.
This is me! 
In this blog thread, I will tell about my transition throughout my life by having kyphosis and a major spinal fusion. I hope this can help people understand what it is like to have gone through this and possibly let people make up their mind about if they should get this surgery or not.  :-)

I will also go through the steps of my way to my surgery and now which is after. I will focus mainly on my diagnosis, pre-op, post-op, now / the future. Before I got my surgery I wish I saw a blog or video about the process through the journey of this procedure. To anyone who may be going through this I hope you can relate to my experience or perhaps learn from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment